Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
JINBEI Caler-600C TTL Speedlite for CANON (High Quality)
The Jinbei 600C-TTL Speedlite is fully compatible with current Canon DSLR cameras
The 600N-TTL speedlight can be the MASTER Unit or SLAVE Unit when combined with Canon Original Flashes.
Linked Shooting with Radio Transmission
- Linked shooting is a function that automatically releases the shutter of a slave unit camera by linking it to a master unit camera.
- You can shoot with linked shooting for up to 16 units, including both master units and slave units.
- This is convenient when you want to shoot a subject from multiple angles at the same time.
External Flash Metering
- The Speedlite’s built-in external metering sensor measures the flash reflected from the subject in real time, and stops the flash when the standard exposure is reached.
- Flash exposure compensation and FEB are available during auto external flash metering
White Balance Optimization
- White balance optimization during flash shooting by transmitting the color temperature information to the digital camera when the flash fires.
- Wide Range of Angle Adjustment
- 1/8000s HSS, GN60 (ISO 100/M)
- 2.4G Hz Wireless Remote Control
- Flash Exposure Compensation up to ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments
- FEB (Flash Exposure Bracketing) up to ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments.
Using the 600N Speedlight with radio triggers. Jinbei CALER TR-612 Transmitter for Canon
- When using a Jinbei TR-612 Wireless Transmitter on the camera, you can wirelessly control 600N-TTL speedlight when mounted on a Wireless TR-612NR Receiver.
- Jinbei 600N-TTL Speedlite
- Guide No. (ISO100) 60 (200mm, F16 5)
- Color Temperature 5950K
- Focal length coverage 20-200mm
- Coverage with wide panel 14mm
- Auto zoom for sensor size Yes
- Auto exposure control
- High speed sync (FP) 1/8000s
- Manual / output settings Yes – 1/1-1/128
- Manual steps 1/3 step
- Strobe / output settings Yes – 1/4-1/128
- Frequency 1-500Hz (199Hz using optical slave function)
- FE lock Yes
- Flash exposure compensation Yes
- Flash exposure bracketing Yes
- Second-curtain flash sync Yes
- Modelling flash Yes
- Colour temperature info communication Yes
- Transmission type Infra-red
- Transmitter Max range approx. Infra/RF Indoors: 12-15m
- Outdoors: 8-10m
- Master Yes
- Slave Yes
- Linked Shooting Yes
- No. of groups 3 / 5¹
- No. of channels 4 / 15
- No. of ID 1-9999
- Slave Unit A/B/C/D/E
FLASH HEAD MOVEMENT
- Up 45, 60, 75 and 90 °
- Down 7 °
- Left 60, 75, 90, 120, 150 and 180 °
- Right 60, 75, 90, 120, 150 and 180 °
- AF ASSIST
- AF-assist beam Yes
- Number of AF points supported 1 – 61
- AF-assist beam type Infra-red
- Battery 4 x AA batteries
- Minimum recycling time Approx. 3.3 sec
- External power supply socket Yes
- Custom function 18 (7 personal functions)
- Flash settings from camera menus Yes
- External flash exposure sensor Yes
- PC terminal Yes
- 1 x Jinbei 600N-TTL Speedlite
- 1 x Speedlite Bag
- 1 x Mini stand
- 1 x Manual
Availability: 2 in stock